Our uniform consists of:
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan. (If you wish to purchase these with the school logo, they are available from RAM Leisure on Whitegate Estate); plain ones are fine too
- White polo shirt or white blouse
- Black/grey trousers or skirt/pinafore
- For the summer, black/grey shorts for boys, blue and white gingham dress for girls
- We ask that sensible black shoes are worn.
PE Kit (to be worn on designated PE days)
- Black shorts/leggings/joggers
- Plain white T-shirt (no logos)
- Plimsolls or trainers
- School sweatshirts must still be worn on designated PE days
All items of clothing should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Please note that make up, nail varnish, dyed or shaven heads, jewellery and piercings are considered inappropriate.
We also encourage girls with long hair to wear it tied back.