At Gwenfro School we operate a breakfast club where the children can have breakfast and play with their friends. Children can attend from 8.00am, although the latest time for admission is 8.30 am. Pre-booking is now required for the club – please contact Mrs. Sally Evans on 01978 340380 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday of the week before your child will be attending.
- From 8.00 am-8.15 am there will be a £1 childcare charge for pupils NOT in receipt of Free School Meals.
- Payments must now be made online please via WCBC Civicae the link is:
Please ask in the office for a pin number.
The children are taken to class ready for registration by 9.00am.
When children attend Breakfast Club they are offered a healthy breakfast – cereal, toast, fruit and milk.
Once the children have finished eating their breakfast, they have the opportunity to socialise with their friends, giving them a healthy, active start to the school day.
We do have just a few rules:
- Entry to the car park is not permitted due to health and safety concerns – please leave your car on the main Queensway.
- As of 5th November 2018, there will be some changes to the funding of Breakfast Club provision in Wrexham- details to follow.
- Staff are on hand to help children choose their breakfast and take it to the table. We would ask that parents leave their children with us after signing them in and do not go to the counter or tables with them.
If you would like your child to attend, please fill in the registration form attached and return it to school. There is no need to pre-book, just turn up.